Go to top
- Has done significant research work on game AI, novel neural network models like binary neural nets and bidirectional nets, context free grammar parsing, and graph isomorphism problem.
- Has supervised more than 20 doctoral students and more than 80 Master’s students.
- Delivered invited talks and presented his research results in several countries like America, Australia, Canada, Germany, Hungary, Japan, United Kingdom, etc. A few institutes where he has given talks on his research includes
Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) USA, Nagoya Institute of Technology (NIT), Nagoya, Japan, Manchester Metropolitan University (MMU), Manchester (U.K.), Beijing Normal University (BNU),Beijing (P.R. China), etc.
- Delivered prestigious M.S. Ramanujam memorial lecture organised by The Institution of Engineers, India in the area of Computer Engineering.
- Has more than 300 publications in top quality international conferences and journals.